The first weekend in April we went to Auburn for our nephew's Baptism at Auburn United Methodist Church, the same place Meredith was baptised.
Dave, Joanna, and Prather

George Mathison with Joanna, Prather, and Dave

So sweet! He is seven months old here.

Prather's family! Pictured are (in no particular order): Dave, Joanna, and Prather; Joanna's parents; Joanna's brother, his wife, and two of their four children; Joanna's sister, her husband, and their three children; Dave and Todd's parents; Todd, Meredith, and I; and Todd and Dave's cousin, her husband, and their two children. Whew!

Afterwards the whole crew went back to Joanna and Dave's house for a wonderful brunch. Meredith used real silver and did very well! We didn't trust her with real china, though.
Say "cheese"!

Two of Joanna's nieces took Prather and Meredith for a walk. Prather enjoyed it; Meredith quickly fell asleep (which we all enjoyed!)
This is later the next week at home. Meredith loves to wear our shoes. She does pretty well - these have heels!
The next weekend, Todd and Dave went to Augusta, Georgia to the Master's Tournament. Meanwhile, Lauren came to see Meredith and I and we all went to Ashley (Hood) Gunn's wedding. Meredith kept mom and Aunt Lauren on the run the whole time. This was a rare still moment.
Ashley had bubbles to blow as the bride and groom left the reception. Meredith and Lauren had a GREAT time playing with the bubbles!
Meredith wants to take a picture. Of course the camera is backwards.
More shoe-wearing...she has her crocs on and then she has my crocs on over them! And again with the hat...she insists on wearing her "sun" hat all the time, even when there is no sun in sight - indoors, outside in the dark, inside stores, overcast days...she loves it.
I will take a moment here to address the state of some of the pictures. Our trusty digital camera that we have had more than 4 years started acting up right after my trip to New York and finally bit the dust in April. In the meantime, many of our pictures have a purplish tint to them. It also messed up a lot so I have been borrowing pictures from some family and friends' albums - so if you see your pictures here you will know why! Thanks! And don't worry, you that like to complain about the blog not being updated enough (you all know who you are) - I will not be able to use this as an excuse not to post - I got a new camera for Mother's Day so I am taking pictures all the time!
No comments:
Post a Comment