I know it has been way too long since I posted! We have been so busy, and I'll leave it at that for now.
Mimi Reaves turned 60 on December 19, 2007. We had a party for her the next day at their house in Satsuma. Lots of folks were there and we all had a great time!
Eileen Lafon, Glenda Ganus, and Mimi

Mimi Reaves turned 60 on December 19, 2007. We had a party for her the next day at their house in Satsuma. Lots of folks were there and we all had a great time!
Eileen Lafon, Glenda Ganus, and Mimi
Uncle Todd with Prather
The next day we had Reaves family pictures made, and the day after that, the Saturday before Christmas, we celebrated Christmas with the Reaves side of the family in Satsuma at Todd's parents' house.
Dave, Joanna, and Prather took a sweet family picture...
Then here we come with the wild child!
Meredith and Prather
Harrison Dial, Meredith, and Brady Coleman playing at the table and chairs that Mimi and Papa gave her for Christmas
I have WAY more to come soon...I am working on it...
No comments:
Post a Comment